Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or just to say thanks - a Brooks Museum membership is the perfect gift for any occasion. When you give a gift membership, you are providing a year of art and culture while supporting the Brooks.
Gift Membership Details
Gift Memberships are available in all membership levels. Activation of the gift membership does not take place until it is redeemed by the gift recipient. Once the gift recipient provides their information to the Membership Department the membership is activated, not at the time of purchase.
Give a gift >
Gift memberships may be purchased at the Visitor Services desk, online by clicking here, or by calling 901.544.6230 Monday - Friday.
Are you a current Brooks member? You get a $10 discount on gift memberships! Call 901.544.6230 to get your discount.
Gift memberships purchased after close of business on Friday, December 19 can not be guaranteed to be processed by December 25.
Core Membership Benefits
- Twelve months of free admission to the museum
- Invitations to members-only openings and receptions
- Discounts on exclusive film screenings
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and the Brushmark Restaurant
- Members-only savings on educational and recreational programs
- Reciprocal membership at over 50 museums in the Southeastern U.S.*
- Advocate Level members and above receive reciprocal membership at an additional 500 museums across North America*
Learn more about each membership level.
*Southeastern and North American reciprocal membership privileges do not extend to other institutions members within a 15 mile radius.