To commemorate the Brooks centennial, we are launching the Cloar Circle, a group of donors at the $1,000 level who wish to celebrate one of the South’s most famous painters and a perennial Brooks favorite, Carroll Cloar.
The Cloar Circle is the entry point for the President's Circle and provides exclusive access to the museum's collections, staff, and events.
Core Brooks Membership
- Unlimited free admission to the museum
- Invitations to exclusive members-only opening receptions
- Free admission to selected Art Open Late events
- Member Appreciation Days
- Bi-monthly museum calendar of programs and events
Cloar Circle benefits include:
- All core membership benefits for two adults and children ages 17 and under
- Free admission to a variety of family programs throughout the year
- 10% discount on Summer Art Camp and Saturday School programs at the Memphis College of Art
- 10% off Adult and Youth Community Education Programs at the Memphis College of Art
- Reciprocal membership at an additional 500 museums across North America*
- Free Brooks Collection Catalog
- Exclusive invitations to Cocktails with the Curator
- Museum rental privileges
- Complimentary one-year Dual gift membership
- Invitation for two to Vin-A-Que
- Invitation to the exclusive annual President’s Circle Salon, a party given exclusively for President’s Circle members.
- Complimentary 1-year Individual level membership to give to a friend.
- A VIP Film Pass valid for one year.
- Invitation to Cloar Circle Conversation with the Curator, an annual gathering featuring discussions with the museum’s curators, held at a private home.
- $850 is tax deductible
*North American reciprocal membership privileges do not extend to institution members within a 15 mile radius of Brooks Museum.
For more information about Brooks Membership benefits, please contact the Membership Manager at 901.544.62
American (active in Memphis), 1913 – 1993
Where the Southern Cross the Yellow Dog, 1965
Case in tempera on Masonite
Brooks Fine Arts Foundation purchase
© Estate of the artist