Surround your guests with world-class art in a tranquil, park-like setting. The Memphis Brooks Museum of Art creates a spectacular, unique backdrop for any event. From small and intimate to lavish, the Brooks offers the perfect setting for rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions, board meetings, corporate events, client entertainment, social celebrations or almost any affair. With unique spaces and world-class exhibitions, the Brooks can accommodate groups from 50 to 1000 guests for an evening event.
The Art of Entertaining
The Memphis Brooks Museum of Art is a private, non-profit institution, which
receives wide monetary support from the community for the education and
enjoyment of the public. Its building and treasures are unique, and
their protection is the responsibility of the Museum staff. All
functions must be deemed appropriate to the facilities and must not
interfere with normal working conditions.
We offer our full attention in planning the details of any affair. The
Brushmark Restaurant provides a variety of menus to fit the needs of
your group and palette. The Brushmark Restaurant provides a variety of menus to fit the needs of your group and palette. For catering, facility rental, and special event requests, please call 901.544.6222, or email at email@example.com or submit a Museum Rental Request Form online.
Housed in part in the original Beaux-arts style building, a registered U.S.
National Landmark, the Brooks' rental facilities offers:
- Accommodations for up to 1,000 guests
- All-inclusive event package with glass-ware, china, linens, flat-ware, security, etc.
- Free parking for guests
- Original 1916 entrance with classical marble columns
variety of unique settings, including a romantic courtyard, classical
galleries, and breathtaking views of the park on our outdoor terrace
- Seasonally tented terrace to protect against sun or rain
- Dorothy K. Hohenberg Auditorium with seating for 257
- Full-service, professional staff
- Our director of catering and special events can assist in arranging for music, flowers, and other ancillary services.
- Outdoor tents in the plaza
- Audio tours for adults and children are available in both English and Spanish for those who enjoy viewing at their own pace*
- Special rates are available for certain tours with advance reservations
- Free admission for bus drivers and guides/escorts
- Use of the Members Lounge
* For an additional fee, the museums galleries can be open for viewing the collection at your leisure