Easter Sunday Brunch
03/31/2013, 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Brushmark Restaurant map
Come celebrate at the museum this Easter with friends and family. The Brushmark Restaurant features a spectacular panoramic view of Overton Park as well as an opportunity to enjoy seasonal culinary artistry by Executive Chef Wally Joe.
Easter Brunch Menu Highlights
- Eggs Benedict
- Vanilla French Toast with Strawberry Sauce & Spiced Pecans
- Applewood Bacon & Sausages
- Grilled Chicken & Ricotta Crepes with Pesto Cream
- Catfish “Amandine”
- Truffled Potato Hash with Caramelized Onion, Mushrooms, & Pancetta
- Baked Goat Cheese Grits
- Marinated Green Bean Salad with Pickled Peppers
- Orrichette Pasta with Green Peas, Cherry Tomatoes, Crawfish, & Parmesan Cream
- Mixed Green Salad with Cucumber, Olives, Tomatoes, Radishes, Herbed Croutons, (Balsamic, Bleu Cheese Dressing)
- Smoked Salmon Display with Traditional Accoutrements
- Caesar Salad
- Assorted Desserts
Assorted Pastries & Breads
$38 per person plus tax and gratuity / $18 Per Child plus tax and gratuity.
For reservations, please call 901.544.6225.